About the Role
The Noto Nexus has partnered with a client that is looking for motivated Unarmed Security Specialists to join their continuously growing security team. The client has a new contract starting immediately at a popular entertainment venue in downtown Indianapolis.
This position will be a mixture of static and roaming security. Previous experience or training is preferred as this position is expected to operate with little to no supervision. The Unarmed Security Specialist will need to verify the age of patrons entering the premises, ensure that guests can enjoy their time in a safe environment, and conduct roaming foot patrols throughout the venue's interior as necessary. Additional skills for this position include:
- Strong capability to solve problems and de-escalate situations in a nonconfrontational manner
- Able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Capacity to walk or stand over prolonged periods
- Ability to operate telephone and radio communications equipment as needed, including being able to contact emergency fire/ambulance/medical assistance when necessary
- Desire to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain organization, stability, and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Indiana Driver's License
- Highschool diploma/GED
- Must be a US Citizen
- Reliable transportation
- Comply with professional grooming standards
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and applicant drug screening
- Must live within 25 miles of the site you will be assigned (exceptions can be made under certain circumstances)
About the Company
The client is a well-established security company based in the Indianapolis, Indiana, area.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The Noto Nexus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law. Furthermore, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind at every level of our organization.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Noto Nexus and its respective clients make all hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and client business needs at the time.